- Break the Cycle’s [Real]source Center has information on Protection Orders and Special Considerations for Minors
- C.A. Goldberg: Internet Abuse and Sexual Consent Lawyers offer resources on how to put a stop to revenge pornography and domestic abuse legally.
- Cyber Civil Rights Initiative (CCRI) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving thousands of victims around the world and advocating for technological, social, and legal innovations to fight online abuse including an online removal guide for nonconsensual porn and list of Revenge Porn Laws by state.
- Department of Justice (Reporting Computer, Internet-Related, or Intellectual Property Crime) lists primary law enforcement agencies that investigate domestic internet crime and accept cyber crime reports.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a place to report online crime complaints and submit internet-related crimes to the FBI for further investigation.
- International Human Rights Clinic focuses on the intersection of information and communication technology and international human rights law. Students in this clinic participate in a project addressing violence against women online including strategies to counter cyber-stalking and harassment.
- National Network to End Domestic Violence’s SafetyNet Project creates resources to help victims and agencies respond effectively to the many ways that technology impacts victims of domestic and dating violence, sexual violence and stalking.
- Stop Bullying provides information from various government agencies about how to address and prevent bullying and cyberbullying.
- Technology Safety is an NNEDV website that explores technology in the context of intimate partner violence, sexual assault, and violence against women.
- Thorn’s Stopsextortion.com provides resources, videos, and an anonymous chatline for youth and their friends who may be experiencing sextortion.
- Without My Consent is a non-profit organization seeking to combat online invasions of privacy and offers a template for preserving & documenting evidence.
- Women’s Law provides legal information and support to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault, including how to apply for a cyberstalking restraining order.
- Women’s Media Center, Women’s Speech Project is dedicated to expanding women’s freedom of expression and curbing online harassment and abuse through research, articles, promotion of experts, and training.